High modulus carbon for this performance gravel machine,
in the IUTER X Cinelli limited edition: King Zydeco “cc/ci”.
At ease in gravel competitions as well as in bike packing explorations,
it’s fitted with the Made in Italy partners of Cinelli: Campagnolo Ekar groupset, the lightest in its category; 1x (40) - 13ss (9-42). The new Fulcrum Rapid Red Carbon 2WF with custom graphics add lightness, reactivity and reliability to the specifications.The Columbus Futura cross fork displays a double rake for the liveliest of more classic set up. The saddle is a SSM Shorfit and the handlebar is the Cinelli Swamp gravel specific. The clearance allows 650b with tyres up to 2.1”. The capsule comes with 700 wheels and Pirelli Cinturato GRAVEL H tires. Available in 4 sizes (S, M, L, XL).
1. Is the King Zydeco CC//CI a limited edition?
Yes, only 50 bikes are available for sale worldwide, 20 of which are available to buy directly from our website. For a list of other dealers please visit the dealer page.
2. Is the King Zydeco CC//CI the same frame as the current King Zydeco?
Yes, the raw frame is the same. Each of the 50 King Zydeco CC//CI frames have been hand painted in Italy with unique graphics developed in collaboration with the Milanese streetwear brand Iuter.
3. How is the King Zydeco CC//CI shipped?
The King Zydeco CC//CI is shipped 95% ready-to-ride. You will be required only to fix your handlebars to the stem and, if necessary to achieve best fit, take the bicycle to your local bike shop to have the fork steerer shortened.
4. Is it possible to request custom specifications for my King Zydeco cc/ci?
No, this is a one off edition with this specific build offered.
5. What is the maximum tyre clearance of the King Zydeco cc/ci?
The maximum tyre clearance of the Nemo is 700x47 mm (or 650x52 mm).
6. Is it possible to request a specific stem length and handlebar width?
No, the components assembly vary according to the size of the bikes. You might change these components yourself after your purchase, conforming to your preferences.
7. How much does the King Zydeco weigh?
The King Zydeco cc/ci frame in M size weighs 1000 gr.
8. Is it possible to have eyelets on the King Zydeco fork for bikepacking?
The King Zydeco cc/ci is sold with no eyelets on the fork. Nevertheless you may choose to mount a different fork after your purchase. For instance, the Columbus Futura Cross Plus displays eyelets.
9. Is it possible to change the gear ratio of the King Zydeco Bicycle?
Unfortunately not, the gear ratio of the supplied groupset cannot be changed.
10. What is the minimum and maximum chain ring size?
The minimum would be 40T and the maximum 46T.
11. Is it possible to use 27.5” wheels?
Yes, maximum tyre is 650b x 52 (27.5”x2.1”)
12. Are the King Zydeco tyres tubeless?
The tyres are tubeless-ready but are provided with inner tube. You can easily convert the system to tubeless if you prefer.
13. Is it possible to use a dropper seatpost?
Yes, it is possible. You can run a 27.2 mm internal diameter dropper seatpost with 1x configuration, using the front derailleur hole in the down tube.