NEMO GRAVEL 54M GREEN PINK FRAMESET
The Nemo Gravel is a 100% Made-in-Italy all-road racing icon. The frame is TIG-welded from contemporary oversized Columbus Spirit HSS triple tubes, cold-drawn and triple-butted in Columbus’ Milan factory. Geometries have been developed for riders used to and appreciative of reactive road bike handling and maximum tyre clearance is 40mm.
Custom geometry, 100% Made in Italy with the legendary Columbus Spirit HSS triple thickness steel tubes. Flat mount disc brakes, increased wheel passage for great gravel adventures and high speed downhill. Steel is back. Steel is back to meet the needs of sophisticated riders who demand the most advanced technology with an eye to tradition.
COLOR: Green Pink
SIZE: 54 M
1. Is the Nemo Gravel frame made in Italy?
Yes, the Nemo Gravel frame is 100% Made in Italy by our framebuilders using Columbus tubing.
2. How long does it take to receive my bicycle once I have placed my order?
The bike is ready to ship.
3. I ordered my Nemo Gravel online from your website, when will it arrive?
Thank you for your purchase! Please check your order confirmation email for the delivery date. If you require addition information regarding the status of your order please contact us through our customer service channel.
4. What is the maximum tyre clearance of the Nemo Tig?
The maximum tyre clearance of the Nemo is 700x40.
5. How much does the Nemo Gravel weigh?
The Nemo Gravel frame and fork weighs 1900g + 450g in size 54cm. If you would like to know the weight of frame + fork in another size please get in touch through our customer service channel.
6. Is the Nemo Gravel frame compatible with electronic groupsets (Shimano Di2/ Campagnolo Eps/ Sram Axs)?
Yes. Compatibility with electronic groupsets is considered a extra custom modification.
7. Is it possible to integrate cabling on this model?
No, unfortunately we are currently unable to offer integrated cabling but we are working with Columbus to offer this solution in the near future.
8. Is it possible to change the gear ratio of the Nemo Gravel Bicycle?
Unfortunately not, the gear ratio of the supplied groupset cannot be changed.